EclectEcon

Economics and the mid-life crisis have much in common: Both dwell on foregone opportunities

C'est la vie; c'est la guerre; c'est la pomme de terre . . . . . . . . . . . . . email: jpalmer at uwo dot ca


. . . . . . . . . . .Richard Posner should be awarded the next Nobel Prize in Economics . . . . . . . . . . . .

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Nutrition Facts for Diet Pop

I absolutely love diet soft drinks. If I were more active and ate less other stuff, I'd drink non-diet pop, but given that I'm quasi-sedentary and I like to eat other stuff, I drink a lot of diet pop.

Whoever writes the "Nutrition Facts" on the can I am presently drinking either has a very good sense of humour and/or is being told to say this by some legal eagle or bureaucrat:

Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, fibre, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, or iron.
 
Who Links Here