EclectEcon

Economics and the mid-life crisis have much in common: Both dwell on foregone opportunities

C'est la vie; c'est la guerre; c'est la pomme de terre . . . . . . . . . . . . . email: jpalmer at uwo dot ca


. . . . . . . . . . .Richard Posner should be awarded the next Nobel Prize in Economics . . . . . . . . . . . .

Friday, November 04, 2005

A Year Ago Today.
The one-year anniversary of The Eclectic Econoclast

It has been a year since I started writing The Eclectic Econoclast (originally called "The Econoclast"). I had no idea it would evolve into the blog it has become. I figured I would write maybe one or two things a week, if that. In fact, I referred to it as a "bloggette" initially.

Many thanks to everyone who has read the blog (the hit count is about 10 times higher than I ever imagined it might be). Also, I would like to thank everyone who has contributed to and assisted with the blog, with special thanks to:

and many, many others.

 
Who Links Here