EclectEcon

Economics and the mid-life crisis have much in common: Both dwell on foregone opportunities

C'est la vie; c'est la guerre; c'est la pomme de terre . . . . . . . . . . . . . email: jpalmer at uwo dot ca


. . . . . . . . . . .Richard Posner should be awarded the next Nobel Prize in Economics . . . . . . . . . . . .

Thursday, November 03, 2005

The Swami


Last weekend, as I wrote last Friday, I was part of a group of actors who put on a mystery weekend at the Forest Golf and Country Club. For the show, I played "Swami", who was a not-very-good fortune teller

On Saturday evening, we had a costume party. The Swami went as Gerald Ford.









The next public show I will appear in there will be a Mystery Dinner Theatre (just one evening, not the entire weekend) on Saturday, November 12th. I play Constantine Leopold, a ballet dancer, in "Murder is a Wake."
 
Who Links Here