EclectEcon

Economics and the mid-life crisis have much in common: Both dwell on foregone opportunities

C'est la vie; c'est la guerre; c'est la pomme de terre . . . . . . . . . . . . . email: jpalmer at uwo dot ca


. . . . . . . . . . .Richard Posner should be awarded the next Nobel Prize in Economics . . . . . . . . . . . .

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Affiliation with the International Advisory Board for Academic Freedom, Bar-Ilan University

I have recently become a member of the International Advisory Board for Academic Freedom, Bar-Ilan University.

This affiliation, in a general sense, is consistent with my membership in Canada's Society for Academic Freedom and Scholarship. But I sought and received this affiliation primarily because I am appalled and dismayed by the anti-Semitic boycott by Britain's Association of University Teachers of Bar-Ilan University and of Haifa University.

Academics who also wish to seek affiliation with Bar-Ilan University, please see this.

Update: I get especially upset when I read things like this.
 
Who Links Here