EclectEcon

Economics and the mid-life crisis have much in common: Both dwell on foregone opportunities

C'est la vie; c'est la guerre; c'est la pomme de terre . . . . . . . . . . . . . email: jpalmer at uwo dot ca


. . . . . . . . . . .Richard Posner should be awarded the next Nobel Prize in Economics . . . . . . . . . . . .

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Still 63% American
Despite Living in Canada for Plenty-Four Years

I was born and raised in the U.S., but I have lived the majority of my life in Canada. Nevertheless, I am still 63% American, according to this poll.

You Are 63% American
Most times you are proud to be an American.
Though sometimes the good ole US of A makes you cringe
Still, you know there's no place better suited to be your home.
You love your freedom and no one's going to take it away from you!


Quite honestly, I think the survey/poll captured my libertarian tendencies, a desire for freedom of choice, and a belief that the world will be a better place if people are expected to accept responsibility for their own decisions. [h/t to Stephen Karlson at Cold Spring Shops for the pointer]
 
Who Links Here