EclectEcon

Economics and the mid-life crisis have much in common: Both dwell on foregone opportunities

C'est la vie; c'est la guerre; c'est la pomme de terre . . . . . . . . . . . . . email: jpalmer at uwo dot ca


. . . . . . . . . . .Richard Posner should be awarded the next Nobel Prize in Economics . . . . . . . . . . . .

Monday, July 25, 2005

Radio Economics Podcast Interview with
the Eclectic Econoclast

James Reese is putting together a set of interviews with various economists at radioeconomics.com. This past weekend, he interviewed me. It is available in mp3 format, and you can listen to it by going here and then clicking on the title of his posting.

Or, to hear the actual interview, click here. He asked about several of my research topics, along with my background and the nature of this blog. Over the next few weeks, he has plans to add quite a few more.

I'm glad he didn't ask me about my most recent publication, co-authored with John Chilton and Phil Miller.
 
Who Links Here